The biggest and the best Cinco de Mayo fiesta in Downtown Orlando is on Wall Street Plaza! Party with live music, bull riding, drink specials, mariachi bands, mustaches, sombreros, JELL-O shots, piñatas and more!
We’re celebrating all weekend with Cinco block parties on Friday 5/5 & Saturday 5/6! Click here for Saturday’s block party details.
Friday night 5/5 features live music from The Audio Exchange, Who Rescued Who, DJ Ricky & Mariachi Bands!
Cinco Drinko Specials ALL DAY!
- $4 Corona or Corona Light
- $4 Modelo or Negro Modelo
- $4 Margaritaville Gold margaritas or shots
- $5 Margaritaville Flavored margaritas or shots
- $5 Loaded Coronas with Margaritaville Lime
- $8 Corona-ritas with a can of Corona Light
- $3 Tequila-Lime Jell-O shots
Block party starts at 4pm so leave work early and start your weekend! 21 & up only.
Craving Mexican food too? Get your fix at Wall Street Cantina! Open at 11am, Cantina is your downtown home for chips and salsa, tacos, burritos, nachos and mucho más!
Check out the last year’s fiesta in the video below: