Cinco de Mayo Weekend on Wall St. Plaza Orlando
We’re doing it again! The biggest and the best Cinco de Mayo celebration in Downtown Orlando will be on Wall Street Plaza! But why party for just one night? We’re throwing 3 nights of fiesta block parties with live music, bull riding, drink specials, mariachi bands, mustaches, mini-Sombreros, JELL-O shots, piñatas and more!
Cinco de Mayo 2015 Schedule
- Sort of Cinco Block Party – Saturday, May 2nd, starts at 6pm
- Sunday Funday Cinco Style – Sunday, May 3rd, starts at 2pm
- Cinco de Mayo Block Party – Tuesday, May 5th, starts at 4pm
Drink specials start on Friday, May 1st and last all weekend long!
- $3.50 Corona, Corona Lt., Pacifico and Modelo Bottles
- $4 Margaritaville Gold Margaritas and Shots
- $5 Margaritaville Flavored Margaritas and Shots
- $8.50 Corona-Ritas
- $20 Buckets of Donkey Punch
- $3 Tequila & Lime JELL-O Shots